The Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine & Food Festival
June 20 & 21, 2015, Noon to 6:00pm
The Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine & Food Festival is as fun as it is delicious. This annually held celebration takes place on Split Rock Resort grounds during the beautifully inviting summertime.
This two-day, outdoor festival features musical entertainment, many of Pennsylvania's finest wineries, and a wide selection of food and craft vendors. Educational seminars are also held during festival hours.
Each ticket includes admission, wine glass for tasting at the wineries, and live music.
- No one is allowed admission to the festival without a wristband. All vendors will have wristbands.
- Pre-banding will start at least an hour prior to the start of the festival or earlier to be determined by festival staff.
- Outside food & beverages other than unopened bottled water are NOT permitted into the festival.
- Pets are NOT permitted inside the festival grounds.
- Wine may only be opened in designated areas.
- No RV parking or tailgating allowed on Split Rock Resort grounds.
Interested in showcasing your crafts or food products at the festival? Please submit the appropriate application below:
Stay at Split Rock Resort with our Wine Festival Package, which includes: two nights' accommodation, daily breakfast, two tickets to the festival, a bottle of wine upon arrival and a commemorative wine glass.
Package Rates Start from $220 PER NIGHT BOOK NOW *Excluding taxes, $3 per person per night Recreation Fee and 17% Service Charge. Minimum two-night stay.