Let’s Get Down to Business
Escape from the office to the scenic Pocono Mountains. Plan your next business meeting, conference, convention, trade show, or group gathering at Split Rock Resort. Our multitude of lodging accommodations makes our resort a prime meeting location.
It's Time to Book Your Holiday Party!
We offer 76,000 square feet of meeting and convention space that is comprised of more than 10 meeting rooms and a 45,000 square foot Convention Space. Our spacious facilities paired with our onsite conventions, catering and banquet staff, and audio visual equipment will make planning your next meeting easy. Download our Meeting Planner Guide (PDF) to see a full capacity chart and floor plan.
Our extensive meeting space and onsite facilities make Split Rock Resort the ideal choice for your next meeting. All of Split Rock Resort's Meeting Packages are customizable to your meeting plans.
Meeting Packages can be customized to include:
- On Site Convention Services
- On Site Audio-visual Services
- On Site Banquet Services
-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Options
-Morning & Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet
- Overnight Accommodations
- Corporate Recreation & Resort Entertainment
Call (888) 802-2348 to speak with our sales department to start customizing your ideal Meeting Package.
Tradeshows & Conventions
Our on-site convention and meeting areas are one of the largest exhibit spaces in the Pocono Mountain region of Northeastern Pennsylvania. We can accommodate up to 250 10x10 booths.
Key Features of our Expo Center include:
- Carpeted Space for (Two) Exhibit Areas - Sizes: 120' x 220' and 75' x 155'
- Easy Set-up and Tear-down with a Standard Loading Dock for Tractor Trailers and a Two-story High Garage Door for Vehicle Access
- Vehicles are permitted on the floor
-Plastic must be placed under the vehicle once in place, minimal gas should be in the gas tank, and battery must be disconnected prior to the start of the show
- Permanent Registration Desk with Two Phone Lines capable for Outside Calling, Landline Access for Internet, or Credit Card Machines
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Electricity available from standard 110v Hook-up to complete 220 Phase Hard-wired into our system
-Onsite Electricians are available for assistance with all your electricity needs
- Cleaning and Garbage Removal
-Rental of Garbage Dumpsters available at a charge for appropriate sizes
- Complimentary Parking
-Vendor parking areas close to the Exhibit areas
Contracts are due two weeks after being received. Rooming lists are due 30 days before the event. Meeting room arrangements, food services, and final details are due 5 days before arrival.
Room cancellations must be submitted 15 days prior to the event to receive a full refund. Contract cancellations must be submitted 90 days prior to event date to receive partial refunds.